The uses of the software that records keystrokes
Do you worry about that your children might access websites containing adult and other inappropriate contents? Do you suspect your spouse or partner of cheating? Do you want to improve the work efficiency of your employee? Do you want to prevent your company’s commercial information from being revealed? .... Then you need a keystroke recorder to help you.
Key stroke recorder has the main uses as follow:
1. Parental control: parents can track what their children do on the Internet, and can opt to be notified if there are any attempts of their children to access websites containing adult or otherwise inappropriate contents;
2. Spouses or partners can use a keystroke logger to track the actions of their better half on the Internet if they suspect them of “virtual cheating”;
3. Company security: tracking the use of computers for non-work-related purposes, or the use of workstations after hours;
4. Company security: using keystroke recorders to track the input of key words and phrases associated with commercial information which could damage the company (materially or otherwise) if disclosed;
5. Other security (e.g. law enforcement): using keyboard recorders to analyze and track incidents linked to the use of personal computers.
The main functions of keyboard keystroke recorders software
The invisible PC key stroke logger records all computer activity of the users including every keystroke. It monitors and records all latest versions Windows Live Messenger / Skype / MSN Messenger / ICQ / AOL Messenger / AIM / Yahoo! Messenger's chat conversations. Of course, it can record all username and passwords as a keystroke monitoring software.
It supports to logs delivery via email. keystroke monitoring software can automatically deliver the logs via specified email at set interval. You can monitor the PC user remotely without any physically need.
keystroke recorder is a user-friendly graphical interface program that makes it easy for beginners. And it is completely invisible to computer users - No trace in Add/Remove Programs, Start menu, Applications, no icons, and no shortcuts or other items. It is so secretly that the user won't know its existence. This Key logger is an excellent spy tool for long-term child monitoring or catching a cheating spouse.
How to know if there is a keyboard keystroke recorder on your PC?
Most of us use key logger on our own computer to know what other people do on our PC, but if you think someone is after your personal data, there are a number of routine things you can do to keep them out. Firewalls, virus and spyware protection and locking your doors can certainly help. If these steps still don't leave you feeling secure, and you think someone might be monitoring your keystrokes without your knowledge, it's a good idea to check your computers for keystroke recorders. There are several symptoms indicating the presence of a keystroke logger on your computer. Random installation: Key loggers can install third-party software and other malicious programs on a computer without your consent. If new shortcuts and programs start showing up on your desktop or hard drive, a keystroke logger may be to blame.
Slow computer: Keystroke loggers consume your computer's resources, interfering with your machine's normal speed and capacity. Key loggers may cause your computer to struggle when you open a program or initiate a complex task.
Suspicious programs: Any strange or suspicious program names listed in your Task Manager or start-up configuration menu could be hidden keystroke loggers. A single keystroke logger may manifest as multiple identities.