On how to recover the deleted SMS in iPhone, follow me step by step.
iPhone text message recovery steps:
1. Download and install "iTunes" software ( Download Now ).
2. Open "iTunes" software and connect your iPhone to your computer. Back up all data on iPhone to your computer as the following step 1, 2, 3 ,4.
3. Download and install Cok Free iTunes Backup Extractor on your computer( Download Now ).
4. Open "Cok Free iTunes Backup Extractor" software, and then double click the backup file row.
5. Click "Messages" item and select "sms.db" file. And then click "Export" button to export this file to any folder.
6. Open "SMS Recovery", click menu "File" -> "Open SMS database file", then select the exported sms.db file for opening.
7. Click menu "File", "Recover deleted SMS".
8. After a while, the SMS deleted in iPhone are successfully retrieved, as shown in the figure below:
The above are all steps on how to recover the deleted SMS on iPhone mobile. If you deleted the SMS by mistake, please do not use the mobile phone to receive or send SMS as far as possible, in this way, it will be more probable to retrieve the SMS, and more SMS will be recovered successfully. In the SMS successfully recovered, for some SMS, only the contents can be recovered, but the mobile phone number cannot, or the SMS recovered are in wrong sending time, and these are normal.