On how to recover the deleted SMS in android phone, follow me step by step.
Android Phone Text Message Recovery Steps:
1. First root your Android phone, if not, you cannot export the database file to your computer. you can search "how to root Android phone" in Google to find more information about root your android device.
2. Download and install "Root Explorer" software in Android phone.
3. Open "Root Explorer" software in Android phone, goto "data\data\com.android.telephony\databases", check files mmssms.db and mmssms.db-wal, then click the button "Copy" at the lower left corner. If there is no mmssms.db-wal file in your phone, you only need to copy mmssms.db file. Then please click ".." at the top to return to the parent folder, until return to the root directory.
4. Find out "sdcard" folder in the root directory, click it to enter this folder, and then click the "Copy Here" button at the lower left corner, as shown in the figure below:
5. Connect your Android phone to the computer, and then open the drive where the phone is located, find out files mmssms.db and mmssms.db-wal copied to the sd card. Copy the two files to a folder in the computer, for example, the folder "D:\Android SMS database".
Note: if there is no mmssms.db-wal file in your phone, you only need to copy mmssms.db file.
6. Open "SMS Recovery", and click "File" "Open SMS database", then select the mmssms.db file copied to the computer. Then click menu "File" "Recover deleted SMS", after a while, the deleted SMS will be successfully retrieved.